Scott A. Miami FLMy employees are happier, and my employee turnover is lower since I installed two of the SD5XL fans in my manufacturing facility. I highly recommend them!
Paul S. Des Moines, IAWe hung 6 of the Super Duty Fans in my dairy barn and the difference was night and day. We plan to add more to other barns before summer. These fans are well-built and move a lot of air, and I recommend them.
Richard M. Houston, TXThe summers inside my airplane hangar were unbearable, so we bought a SD5XL fan and hung it in the middle of our 60’ x 65’hangar. It moves air throughout the entire building, and we can work on the airplanes in July with no problem. This was a lot less money than those big fans, they move more air, and the quality is excellent.
Why Super Duty Fans?
- Big air movement for improved productivity
- Mount at any angle to direct airflow or to exhaust fumes
- Conical-shaped airflow for wide distribution
- Quiet belt drive
- Totally enclosed motor for years of service
- Includes a 15’ power cord with a 3 prong plug for 110V or 220V operation
- Family owned and operated in Texas, USA
- Patent pending design